How You Can Help
The Tracking Project works to empower children, adults, groups, and communities seeking a more direct connection with Nature, with each other, and with indigenous knowledge. Your tax-deductible contribution of any size makes it possible for us to continue spreading our teachings throughout the world.
The Tracking Project is a community education 501( c) 3 non-profit organization. Our federal tax I.D. # is 59-272-9723.
As we continue to evolve and expand, we need your support more than ever.
- $25 – 50 Helps us with office costs, shipping and mailing
- $50+ Covers program expenses for our Arts of Life ® programs
- $100 Helps us keep our tech equipment for on-line courses up – to – date
- $250 Provides a scholarship to our Cultural Dreaming course
- $600 Provides a scholarship for one of our youth camps
- $1,000 Covers the costs for food for our Nurturing the Roots gatherings
- $2,500 Helps us provide a team of artist / educators for New Mexican communities
- $5,000 Covers the cost of printing a new (language) edition of Thanksgiving Address: Greetings to the Natural World
— In the “attitude of gratitude” we Thank You! —
Donors of $50 or more may request a copy of the Thanksgiving Address. Donors of $100 or more may request a T-shirt (please specify size and color) and a copy of the Thanksgiving Address
Or click the Paypal button below to donate.
You may also support us by adding us as your charity organization on smile.amazon.com. When you do, a small percentage of the cost of your purchase goes to us.